Thursday, August 21, 2014

#97 She's Real or Is She?!?!

You heard of plastic surgery because someone wants to fix their nose, lips, jaw etc.  But what about someone wanting to look like a spit image of a Barbie doll.  Valeria Lukyanova, 23 was interviewed face-to-face and was said to look like the closest you will come to an alien encounter. According to a Yahoo News Article.


SHE'S REAL PEOPLE!!!!!

I was on my way to sending out a email to a friend on my Yahoo account when I ran across an article regarding a 16 year old (below) who has transformed herself into a human Barbie (even though she says that she has not gone under the knife). 

Lolita Richi, a 16-year-old from Ukraine
Lolita has a 20-inch waist, a 32F bra size, and wears color contact lenses to emulate the wide-eyed doll-look of her fictional idol According to The Psychology of a Human Barbie Article.  I had to blog about this.  What in the world is wrong with people that they HATE what they look like to the extent of looking like a plastic doll? 

Who can you blame for this?  The parents would be my answer.  She is 16 -- where would you get the money to transform yourself into a doll?  And unfortunately it won't stop there.  She's 16.  She has a lot more growing and developing -- so I would hate to see her at 30.  She's going to have to do so much more because we all go through the change -- and unless you deal with it naturally with exercise and good healthy practices -- all the knife cutting in the world will just make you look faker and faker.

I have always enjoyed using this Barbie doll as my Facebook Avatar:


Why -- because I'm a natural (she's natural), African American and I love the look!  But I would be totally crazy to try to transform myself into this image "FOR REAL!!!!"  I'm sorry but we have too much fake hair, eye lashes, boobs and on and on going on already in the world to have to resort to this.  Nothing wrong with wanting to look beautiful (all in moderation :-) -- but I'm just saying -- what's wrong with what God has given us?  If we would just feed it right and dress it up right and hit the gym or sidewalk every now and then, we would perhaps feel better about ourselves on the inside and it would carry over on the outside.

Just my two cents -- we all have ours.  That's mine.

Until next time...


Please leave a comment below. Thanks for visiting.

No comments: