Friday, October 10, 2014

#102 A Little Fall Decorating!

It's that time of the year!  What time is that you ask?  Well my husband calls it that "Cozy" time when we start thinking about the holidays and of course I start thinking about my "B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y."  We truly enjoy the holidays.  I don't have many fall decorations but I do enjoy adding a few touches hear and there to the house.

My first fall touch is added to the front door.  My purple door is decked out with my annual leaf wreath.  I found this at a estate sale years ago and I love how it looks on my purple door.


I love putting out my pumpkins.  Not the real kind -- just pumpkins I've received or found second hand.  This one I received from my sister and it's actually cookware.  I've done soups in it but it's a beautiful piece to display in the fall.  I've put inside some smoked flavored almonds from Trader Joe's in little snack containers for easy snacking.


Smoked Almonds from Trader Joe's
My other pumpkin is a little wicker basket that I have on my entry way table.  I believe I picked this up at an estate sale as well.  I've had it for a long time and I store all types of things in it.


We are very casual people but I do enjoy having a little formal fun with my dinning room table.



And last, but not least, I will be turning 49 on October 29th!!!



Woohoo!  I feel blessed and thankful for all the Lord has done and is doing in my life.  Enjoy this cozy time of the year!

Until next time...

Please leave a comment below. Thanks for visiting.

No comments: