Thursday, December 11, 2014

#111 My Puff Stitch Cowl & New Haircut

Last week I announced that I was going to start back crocheting and I showed a puff stitched cowl that I was interested in making.  Well, it's finished.  Here's the one that I was trying to make:

How To Make Your Own


and here's mine:

















Closer View



Mine is a tad bit different in my yarn is a little stiffer then the original one -- so my stitches seem to be a little tighter instead of loose -- but other then that -- I absolutely love it.

Now on to making some headbands now that I have a new hair cut.  Need to keep this noggin warm - LOL!!!


Shaved in the back
I'm loving it!

I know -- Right?


Until next time...


Please leave a comment below. Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey love the hair and cowl!

Renee barry said...

Thanks for checking out the blog. I love them both as well :0)