Saturday, March 21, 2015

#123 Homemade Bread Update

To say that I've been enjoying my bread machine is an understatement!  WE LOOOVE THE NEW BREAD MACHINE!!!!  I've made plenty of bread since the machine has been in my home.

My first bread was the Oatmeal Maple Pecan Bread.  I made three of these and gave two away.

Oatmeal Maple Pecan Bread

I've also made:





  •  Garlic Bread
  • 100% Whole Wheat (my husband's favorite)
  • Basic Ultra Fast Bread (my boy's favorite)
  • Morning Sticky Buns (made on Valentine's day for the family)
  • Irish Potato Brown Bread
  • Hamburger Buns
 


  • My best bread "EVER" -- Wheat Bread

    Great rise and the taste is YUM!



    Hamburger Buns

My bread machine was a gift from my sister.  You can check out my first post about this here:  Bread Machine Post.  It has at least 12 settings and for the hamburger buns I used the dough setting.  Afterwards I formed them into balls and smash down slightly and placed them into the oven.  Once done I cut them in half and "Voila" -- hamburger buns.  And believe me when I say they are much better then store bought.  

Thank you sis for the bread machine.  Sis be looking for more bread and a jar of jam -- which the bread machine does as well!  WHO KNEW!!!?!?!?!

Until next time...


Please leave a comment below. Thanks for visiting.

No comments: